Keep track of each day of the month using these circle calendars. Basic black and white templates that you can customize depending on the month.
Several different designs to choose from including templates for 28 day, 29 day, 30 day, and 31 day months.
Each calendar has several sections per day where you can record details about that specific day of the month.
This Post May Contain Affiliate Links. Please Read Our Disclosure Policy.
Looking for more calendar templates? Make sure to check out these blank linear calendars.
How to Print
- Click the button below the image to bring up a PDF version
- Each printable fits a standard 8 ½ by 11 inch piece of paper
- 11 by 17 inch versions of the calendars can be downloaded after the standard versions
Black and white designs that are easy to print and use minimal ink. Make sure to check the template to print off the one with the correct number of days in the month.
Document each day of a month including:
- Weather conditions: temperature, precipitation, winds, and other weather events
- Moon phase: draw in image each day to show the phase of the moon
- Total time spent reading, being active, being outside, etc.
- Events that occurred that day
Kids can create a key below the calendar that includes different colors and symbols. As the month goes on, you can use the key to fill out each day!
8 ½ by 11 Inch
11 X 17 Inch
Large versions of the calendar printables above in pdf form. You can use these as posters to hang up when tracking the days of the months with a group.
Then each child can fill out their own smaller version of the calendar in a nature notebook or journal.
Explore the four seasons with these engaging activities! From bingo games to educational booklists, there is so much to explore each month of the year.
Free Bingo Games
- Books that Celebrate Spring
- Bee Books for Kids
- Children's Books about Apples
- Beautiful Books about Fall
You can find all of our math printables within the math section!